A Limb has fallen from the family tree plaque made of solid wood
- Reads " A limb has fallen from the family tree that says grieve not for me. Remember the best times, the laughter, the song the good life I lived while I was strong".
- Made of solid wood and stained dark brown.
- Wording is actually carved into the wood and painted white.
- Measures 17 inches x 16 inches.
- Comes with hanging hardware attached. Easel is NOT INCLUDED.
- Back of sign is finished with stain for a finished, quality look.
Instead of sending flowers that will die and wilt, send a sympathy gift with meaning that the family will have forever and be a great reminder of the good times with their loved one. This plaque will be a cherished memorial for you to keep for yourself or be proud to give as a bereavement gift.
Each sign is handmade when ordered. Each one will vary slightly with the wood grain but will be very similar. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org