Memories Keepsake Box - I Thought Of You Today Quote
This handcrafted wooden box will be a one of a kind gift that will be cherished. If you or someone in your life are grieving this will be the perfect keepsake. Personalized with the first name of your loved one and has the poem that reads: I thought of you today but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and your picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake from which I'll never part. God has you in his arms, I have you in my heart.
If you are looking for something a bit different from the traditional vase type urn for your loved one, consider a beautiful handcrafted wooden box that will look perfect in your home decor. It is such a lovely way to honor your loved ones memory. This box has been made by hand and carved with the poem I thought of you today and personalized. You can choose from a cursive font for the name or print so it is fitting for a male or female and will comfortably fit the cremains of an adult weighing up to 217 pounds.
- Handmade from cherry wood
- Finished with lacquer
- Removable lid that can be sealed by applying a bead of sealant around the inside of the lid,
and then securely fasten the lid on to the cremation urn box
- Bottom has been lined with red felt
- You can choose from butterfly or hummingbird accent on top
- You can choose from print or cursive for name
- Measures 10 1/2 inches length , 8 1/2 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches high
- Handcrafted one at a time just for you
- Holds cremains up to 217 pounds.
Thank you for your interest. Please contact us if you have any questions.
To personalize, leave a note in the special instructions to seller box and email email@example.com to confirm personalization information. If no information is left, it will be fulfilled as non personalized. Please allow up to 2 weeks to create something special just for you.
I thought of you today
I love the urn my grandma will love it thanks so much